Dietitians Week Vital Links:
- How to get involved!
- What’s taking place – Events all around the UK
- Online Resources for Dietitians Week
- How to Use the Dietitians Week logo
- Exclusive Dietitians Week Competitions
- Take part in out Dietitians Week Thunderclap
- The special Workshop that created Dietitians Week
- Look at all the fantastic Dietitians Week pictures from June 2014
- Contact us at TrustADietitian@bda.uk.com.
- Trust a Dietitian website home page.
- British Dietetic Association website.
Dietitians Week 2016
Dietitians Week (6-10 June 2016), is led by the British Dietetic Association (BDA) and provides a fantastic opportunity to promote the profession nationally and even globally.
The week includes a range of national awareness raising and political events throughout the UK which promoted the profession and the impact of dietetic practice on the health of the nation.
Dietitians Week was established as part of Trust a Dietitian, the latest BDA campaign, which highlights the work and worth of dietitians and the dietetic profession in the UK. The world’s first Dietitians Week took place 9-13 June 2014.
It demonstrates and promotes the great variety of roles within the profession and the significant impact dietitians have on public health
Trust a Dietitian has and continues to equip BDA members with tools and resources to help them promote their services and the impact of these services.
In addition, it is hoped that the information that comes from Trust a Dietitian, and indeed Dietitians Week, will help drive demand for dietetic services. What sits at the heart to the campaign is the promotion of dietitians as the “absolute gold standard” when it comes to food and nutrition expertise.